Moodle provides a useful means for students and instructors to get to know each other better, the profiles tool. Using this tool, you can
- allow other participants to view information such as your email addresses, instant messaging IDs and skype contact information.
- fill in a brief description of your interests, background, course or program, hobbies or other information.
- set your preferred email digest type to daily email or weekly email.
- track new forum postings to keep up with the newest information.
- upload a personal photo of yourself.
To see some sample profiles, go to the participants list on the home page and click on someone's name.